Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Played 4 machines


On Jan 2, played 1st machine (above) at Marina Bay Sands which paid very well. I wanted to reach the 10000 credit mark but neve made it.


So, after an hour of nearing my mark and then moved away, I tried my luck elsewhere, starting with Little Emperor. Altho I did better than all beside me, I still lost some of my winnings from Machine 1.

Then I moved to Machine 3, the Glitz machine that paid so well on my Dec 23 visit.

To my horror, I discovered when I was on a losing streak that what i thought was a 60 cents bet (from my previous visit) was actually a $1.50 bet.

Being on a losing streak, I lost the balance of my money: down by $280 in about 3 hours.

Should have gone home but decided to go to ATM and withdrew $200 and went back to the Bank Robber machine which gave me so much play back in July. Lost about $70 and decided to call it quits ... for the time being anyway.

Hungry, tired and unable to concentrate. Best to go home...

No comments: